Taking breathtaking photos with your smartphone requires the same skills necessary to capture that perfect shot with your DSLR, a healthy knowledge of lighting, depth, and framing. These ten tricks fro Figueroa though will help you skip the photography class and take your photos from “swipe left” to “Like” without the art degree.
Joel Lee’s article
– Before snapping away take a moment to ensure the shot is framed, that angle and lighting are correct, and check to see if your composition is fine.
– Although some rules of composition may seem counterintuitive they are essential to follow to achieve that perfect shot. To better acquaint yourself with the basics read Joel Lee’s article about photography composition. Pay close attention to number three on his list.
– The major drawback of smartphone cameras is most do not have optical zoom which can make zoomed photos seem blurry and distorted. Take a step closer to your subject and the difference in quality should be immediately visible.
– Turn off your flash. The light created by the flash can cause unwanted shadow and affects the colors of your photo. Opt for using natural light if possible.
– By simply using a third party app with more options you can ensure your photos have a more professional feel to them.
Fully explore the options of your camera application and how to use each for various scenes and settings on icrowdnewswire.com.
– Most camera apps will automatically engage the HDR when the situation needs and you should only use this setting sparingly.
– Using filters may seem like the best option for unique photos, opt instead for using them only to enhance a shot rather than applying across your entire roll says Figeuroa.
– Small edits can make all the difference in making your photo look more professional, utilize your phone’s editing options to bring out the character of your shot.
– This should go without saying but make sure your lens is clean before you start shooting.
About Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa
Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa is a professional executive and native Venezuelan. He currently holds three positions as Treasurer, Director, and President within five companies across Panama.
A prominent figure within the business community of Panama, Mr. Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa actively helps new business flourish and mentors the young, future leaders in the industry.
Learn more about Adrián José Velasquez Figueroa: https://es-la.facebook.com/virgilio.velasquez.52