In an article published on the Daily Forex Report, financial and investment recruitment firm GoBuyside detailed seven pressing issues that currently undercut and undermine the efforts of investment management firms to recruit specialized talent, while also providing solutions designed to address and neutralize these issues and provide investment management firms with quick and effective recruitment solutions. Read more at Wayup about GoBuyside.
Issues addressed in the article were of a wide variety, including:
– The intensity of competition in the recruitment market, ensuring that organizations from various business sectors and industries pursue the same specialized talent as investment management firms.
– Networking difficulties, as social media interaction does little in the way of converting prospective employees into actual employees.
– The need for both diversity and inclusiveness in a modern-day workforce, ensuring not only that a work environment is diverse, but that employees are all provided access to the same opportunities for advancement.
– Disruptive technologies which force investment management firms to constantly adapt and forgo traditional hiring methods in order to compete effectively in the recruitment market.
– Ever-changing skill requirement, which requires firms to constantly expand the list of expected skills from potential new hires, while ensuring that current workers are constantly retrained. Read this article at Accesswire.
– Rigid regulatory standards, both locally and globally, which could possibly deter potential recruits.
– Constant consideration for the bottom line, as the desire to effectively compete in the recruitment market is offset by the need to keep recruitment costs low.
To read the article, and learn of the presented solution, click here.
GoBuyside was founded in 2011, and has since filled 2000 full- and part-time positions for its over 400 clients which consist of hedge funds, equity firms and investment management firms – Fortune 500 companies included. In operation in 500 cities across sixteen countries, and possessing a database network that includes over 10,000 people, GoBuyside has established itself as a global leader in finance and investment sector recruitment in its just under decade-long existence.